Change your thoughts and you change your world.
My name is Leon Shivamber and I am grateful that you have taken the time to visit my blog.
We are here for a short time, and I believe we all have an obligation to leave it better than we found it.Leave it better than you found it Please Click To Tweet
The world is a better place than you know. And it’s getting better, even if you have not noticed.
The fear and pessimism we are feeling are being driven from the lack of insight, a preference for stories over statistics, or deliberate misrepresentation. And that fear is leading to a massive misallocation of your personal neurons, and collectively our global resources.
In this blog, I want to share what I have learned. In so doing, my hope is that I can challenge:
- The way you see the world
- What you believe
- Your sense of priorities.
Why? Because armed with a more realistic view of the possibilities, you will be compelled to join me in taking little actions which ultimately shape an even more positive future!
Be warned that the majority are so pessimistic that your new realism might be viewed as optimism.The majority are so pessimistic that my realism looks like optimism! Please Click To Tweet
Want to help make a difference?
- Read some of my works.
- Help me improve, let me know where you think I am on the wrong track, and let’s have a vigorous debate.
- Join my email list so that you would be the first to know when I post updates or new thought starters.
- Share with your friends.
Here is a link to all my work: My Blog
Here are a few recent pieces that are good starting points:
- Combating Coronavirus Misinformation
- What do the Amazon fires, Brexit & Hong Kong have in common with Star Wars?
- Is Apple Stock Overvalued? Could it drop by 25%?
- The Shocking Truth. Nike Right To Cancel Flag Shoe
- How Children Use Media Devices
Find out more about me here: About Leon Shivamber